Ski & Stay Rentals
The winter ski season is upon us and boy are we ready for another great year of skiing and riding at the best mountains: Loon Mountain, Cannon Mountain, Bretton Woods, and Waterville Valley. Whether you are looking to crash for one night after a thrilling day on the slopes, planning a trip to the White Mountains for a ski and stay getaway with your family, or you desire a seasonal retreat to make your winter truly memorable, Riverbank Motel & Cabins is the perfect choice.
Seasonal Ski Rentals
Our seasonal rental units are priced for a 4-month duration (185-night durations are exempt from rooms and meals tax) from December 1 through April 1. A description and price of each unit we offer is listed below:
- Studio cabin with 1 queen bed, private bath, gas fireplace, and kitchenette – $5,400 plus 8.5% tax
- Cabin with 1 queen bed, 1 pull-out queen, 1 pull-out twin, private bath, gas fireplace, and kitchenette – $6,200 plus 8.5% tax
- Motel room with 2 queen beds, private bath, and kitchenette – $3,600 plus 8.5% tax
Give us a call today and we can fit you into the perfect package, but hurry, these units sell out fast! 1-800-633-5624
Ready for a unique winter adventure in the White Mountains? Experience miles and miles of snowy trails giving way to incredible vistas of the Lincoln and Franconia Notch areas with our snowmobile packages. By booking with us, you get huge savings on a variety of tours from our friends at SledVentures!
How it works:
- Call or book your stay with us through Vacasa.
- You will receive an email from Vacasa with 2 promo codes that will allow you to book up to 2 types of guided tours:
The Early Bird First tracks Tour (just under 2 hours)
Bog Pond/Franconia Notch Tour (approx. 2 hours)
- Use the promo codes to book your snowmobile reservation by calling SledVenture’s, or by going on the SledVenture’s website by clicking here.
To see just how good this deal is, we have listed the price of each tour below next to the original prices so you know how much you save booking with us:
Over the Top